A weaponless self-defense system, Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu is derived from the disciplines of Judo and Japanese Jiu-Jitsu. The Carlson Gracie form of the art emphasizes use of technique, body positioning, and leverage to overcome a larger and stronger opponent.
What will you learn in Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu?
Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu students will build valuable reflexes that enable them to react quickly and effectively in any situation. Here are some valuable skills you will learn:
- Escapes: You will learn to effectively protect yourself from an attacker and escape a dangerous situation.
- Immobilization and Control: You will learn to control an assailant and keep them from attacking you or your loved ones.
- Attacks: You will learn highly effective ways to incapacitate an attacker, regarless of size or strength.
- Fitness and Weight Loss
- Improved Self-Confidence in All Situations
- Increased Energy and Vitality Throughout the Day
- Physical Coordination and Mental Clarity